Learn More About Locate911-A:
Locate911-A Product Sheet:
Know Who Made the Call and Where to Find Them
LENS for IP Office Product Sheet:
See Who Made the Call
eTelemetry Solution Now Rated "Avaya Compliant"
Locate911-A interfaces with Avaya Application Enablement Services AES and Avaya Communication Manager to locate and track VoIP phones on the network. It automatically discovers the existing phone locations and updates the Emergency Location Extension in the Communication Manager.
Just Announced! eTelemetry's LENS™ E911 solution is now available for Avaya's IP Office
- Saves lives by providing accurate location information for the caller
- Limits organizational liability and helps to meet E911 regulations by providing life saving location information for emergency responders
- Includes LENS™ On-Site Notification to alert internal personnel when a 911 call has been placed and deliver location information via Windows-based Alert Agent and email and/or SMS alerting to multiple devices. These alerts give on-site personnel the capability to investigate 911 calls, as well as to direct emergency responders to the location of the emergency See further details below
- Improves data accuracy by automatically tracking VoIP phone location and mapping phones to people by name with AD/LDAP integration
- Eliminates manual entry by automating database population in the Communication Manager
- Reduces IP phone losses through alerting
- Speak to a Sales Engineer
The Installation is simple enough that you can follow the directions provided with the product to install it independently. Should installation services be required from eTelemetry, they can be scheduled through eTelemetry at 888-266-6513 or email@example.com
LENS™ Locate911 Emergency Notification System
Just Announced! eTelemetry's LENS™ E911 solution is now available for Avaya's IP Office.
See who made the call
Available for both VoIP and TDM users requiring only On-Site Notification
- On-Site Notification sends immediate alerts when an emergency call is placed. The 911 notifications are sent using eTelemetry’s Windows-based Alert Agent, and can also be transmitted via email and/or SMS to multiple devices.
- Know who made the call and where to find them to assist emergency responders.
- Industry-first map links within alerts provide added insurance that responders will know where to go in an emergency
- Contact us to learn more
**This product uses software developed by Spread Concepts LLC for use in the Spread toolkit. For more information about Spread see www.spread.org.
Locate911-A Is Certified as Avaya Compliant
Are you an Avaya reseller?
eTelemetry is an Avaya DevConnect Gold Member