Learn More About Locate:
Locate Product Sheet:
Automatically Map People to IPs and Switch Ports
Network Security Case Study
Demonstrated 150% ROI in the First Year Alone
Locate solves the anonymous IP address problem and provides tools to dynamically track assets and react to network issues, including unauthorized users, equipment moves, rogue WiFi devices, and acceptable use policy violations. For networks without Network Access Control, or still waiting for NAC , Locate provides switch port identity in just about an hour.
- Endpoint Visibility —Solves the anonymous IP address problem. By passively analyzing network packets, Locate automatically maps people, including their full contact information, to the IP addresses and switch ports they are using. Read how Salt Lake Community College saved time and resources with endpoint visibility.
- Collaborative Device Registration System CDRS —Distributes the identification of network devices to everyone on the information systems team through an A/D integrated portal. CDRS enables the team to tag and assign ownership of all devices discovered by Locate and send email notifications as devices are assigned to owners.
- Rogue Access Point Detection —Identify and locate rogue access points. Drill through to locate the device, identify who is using it, and shut down access. Read how one bank used this feature to achieve PCI compliance.
- Virtual Infrastructure Discovery —Automatically map your virtual infrastructure to your real infrastructure. The Virtual Infrastructure Discovery report automatically documents virtual machines, host servers, and their locations on your network.
- Alerts and SNMP Traps —Improve speed to containment of network security threats and acceptable use policy violations. Receive alerts when new people, IPs, or MACs appear on the network or when changes occur. Locate's SNMP trap capability enables it to easily integrate with existing network management systems.
- Isolator —Shut down an individual's access at the switch port level. With one-click, disconnect an individual by name at the switch port level. A powerful tool for enforcing company policy.
- Instant Assist —One-click connection with end users. Instantly Remote Assist from Locate to an end user's computer by name without having to ask for an IP address.
- Works with Decentralized Networks —Get endpoint visibility without central authentication. Add security and ease the identity management/documentation burden for networks that run without a network operating system.
- AD/LDAP Integration —Reduce system set-up time and maintenance. Automatically stay in sync with your organization's Active Directory and other LDAP directories.
- Archive People to IT Infrastructure Mappings —Comply with regulations, aid in forensic investigations. Locate documents mappings of a person's name to IP address, MAC address, and switch port over time.
- Speak to a Sales Engineer
The Locate Primary Server, combined with Locate Collection Nodes, provides endpoint visibility across your enterprise.
Simple to Install and Use:
- 1 RU network appliance connects to a mirrored port
- Works with any network infrastructure
- Plug-n-play installation—no client or server agents required
- No network impact
- Easy-to-Use Web application
- All data is available through XML interface or export